Create a fun and usable space in your youth bedroom with the "Gemma" convertible loft bed. Clean lines, sturdy straight rails, and a central ladder make this bed safe and easy to use. A top twin bunk sits above, while a cool space below features padded seats and a table surface, ideal for homework, play, and snacks. The padded benches easily convert to a twin size sleeping area, accommodating overnight stays from young guests. Available in medium brown wood finish, or clean white, this convertible loft bunk bed is sure to fit nicely with your youth bedroom decor.
Dimensions : 42 3/4" D x 81 3/4" W x 72" H, Top Mattress Support sits at 59"H, Bottom Cushion Support sits at 13"H
- Constructed with Solid Pine and Pine Veneers
- Available in 2 colors, Medium Brown and White
- Tested Static Weight for Top & Bottom Bed = 400 lbs
- 14 slats included. Mattress Ready.
- $120 Set-up charge applies when selected. Installation is available for orders delivered within the 5 boroughs of NYC and Nassau County; parts of Suffolk County, New Jersey and Connecticut. Please contact us to confirm whether installation is available in your area BEFORE placing your order. Orders delivered via Freight are not eligible for installation.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Coaster Furniture Limited Manufacturers warranty is 60 days from the date of delivery. The warranty will not apply to damage arising from neglect, accidental or intentional damage, freight damage, institutional or commercial use, damage or wear due to exposure to sun light, temperature, moisture or humidity. Colors may vary slightly from the photo because of photography, printing tolerances, and digital screen preferences and settings. Foam will soften slightly. There are no exchanges or refunds on any pillows or toppers sold. Track or drawer glide damage is excluded from this warranty, as these items are considered wear and tear by the user.