The "Sturbridge" TV stand by John Thomas Furniture features two shaker panel door and all solid wood construction.
- Dimensions: 18.25"D x 57"W x 26"H
- Material: Solid Parawood
- Finish: John Thomas Espresso
- Metal Knobs
- No assembly required - Product comes fully assembled.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
About Parawood :
More than ever, being environmentally conscious, and responsible, is part of our lives. Manufacturing processes, waste management, use of natural resources and more affect our world and quality of life. We recognize that though home furnishings are a necessity, they too have a positive or negative impact on our environment. For this reason, as well as the sheer beauty and quality of Parawood, many of our products are proudly crafted in this extremely dense, plantation grown hardwood. Parawood serves our world in more than one way beyond just its wood. It’s a true form of our fully utilizing a natural resource. Parawood is the tree in which latex is produced. For a minimum of 10+ years the Parawood Tree is “tapped” (the same manner syrup is tapped from a maple tree). This is the age in which the tree ceases to produce sufficient quantities of latex and is cut for the manufacturing of furniture. For every tree cut, a new tree is planted as a replacement, harmoniously maintaining natural balance.
- Scientific Name: Hevea Brasiliensis
- Density: 7+ (Birch: 7, Ash: 8)
- Strength Group: B6 (same group as maple)
- Plantation grown to promote ecological balance
- Easy to finish
Brand: John Thomas Furniture
Whitewood Furniture Limited Manufacturers warranty is one year from the date of delivery. The warranty will not apply to damage arising from neglect, accidental or intentional damage, freight damage, institutional or commercial use, damage or wear due to exposure to sun light, temperature, moisture or humidity. Colors may vary slightly from the photo because of photography, printing tolerances, and digital screen preferences and settings. Foam will soften slightly. There are no exchanges or refunds on any pillows or toppers sold. Track or drawer glide damage is excluded from this warranty, as these items are considered wear and tear by the user.