The Thomas collection showcases adult and youth bedroom options. Crafted from Asian hardwood with a China maple veneer, the collection features full extension drawer glides, pin joint construction, recessed drawer fronts, finger tip drawer pulls, hidden electrical outlets and bed storage options. Exceptionally versatile and accommodating, the Thomas collections showcases beautiful transitional style.
Twin Panel Bed 42 1/4"D x 79 1/2W x 48"H
Full Panel Bed 57 1/4"D x 79 1/2"W x 48"H
Nightstand 14 3/4"D x 23 1/2"W x 24"H
Dresser 16 1/4"D x 51 1/4"W x 33 1/2"H
Mirror 1"D x 30 1/2"W x 30 1/2"H
Chest 16 1/4"D x 35 1/4"W x 43"H
- Maple Oak Finish
- Wood Veneers & Solids
- Transitional Style
- Full extension drawer glides
- Pin joint drawer construction with finger tip drawer pulls
- Boxspring/Foundation Not Required
- $80 Set-up charge applies when selected. Installation is available for orders delivered within the 5 boroughs of NYC and Nassau County; parts of Suffolk County, New Jersey and Connecticut. Please contact us to confirm whether installation is available in your area BEFORE placing your order. Orders delivered via Freight are not eligible for installation.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Brand: Coaster Furniture
Coaster Furniture Limited Manufacturers warranty is 60 days from the date of delivery. The warranty will not apply to damage arising from neglect, accidental or intentional damage, freight damage, institutional or commercial use, damage or wear due to exposure to sun light, temperature, moisture or humidity. Colors may vary slightly from the photo because of photography, printing tolerances, and digital screen preferences and settings. Foam will soften slightly. There are no exchanges or refunds on any pillows or toppers sold. Track or drawer glide damage is excluded from this warranty, as these items are considered wear and tear by the user.