Twin Storage Bed | Pine Wood
Storage Bed. The name says it all!
The Storage Bed has been in production since Gothic Furniture was founded in 1969 and continues our tradition of dependable, built to last furniture that specialize in maximizing your storage needs. Available in a variety of wood options, storage configurations, and colors, it's no question that this is the perfect bed of choice for smaller rooms or when trying to alleviate the need of a dresser or chest.
This specific Storage Bed, shown above in Twin, comes with up to 6 large drawers. (See Different Configurations) All of our Storage Beds come with standard metal tracks and round wooden knobs for ease of use when opening and closing the drawers. The simple design allows it to blend along with any of our other Gothic Furniture products, giving you the option to put together your own set by picking and choosing the items you need. Fashioned with a solid top and not slats, this bed is mattress-ready so no need for a boxpring.
- Size: Twin (39 x 75) Click here to view our available mattresses for this bed
- Dimensions: 41"W x 77"L x 20"H. The Platform height where the mattress rests is 18"
- Box Dimensions (2 Piece cut): (1) 41" D x 25¼" L x 20" H + (1) 41" D x 51¾" L x 20" H (Additional Fee)
- Material: Hand Crafted with Solid Pine Wood - Platform Top where mattress rests is a solid 5.2mm plywood
- Finish: This piece comes unfinished or choose from our available colors
- Drawers: Archbold Drawer Fronts, Butt-Ended construction, with Metal Tracks. (2 Configurations Available)
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 22"D x 23"W x 7"H
- Storage Cabinet Dimensions: 40"D x 24"W x 14¾"H
- Hardware: Round Wooden Knobs
- This product comes fully assembled (can be requested to come in 2 pieces to facilitate transport through tight turns or narrow staircases for an additional cutting fee).
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Brand: Gothic Furniture
title="lifetimenylogo.jpg" src="https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server1200/56383/product_images/uploaded_images/lifetimenylogo.jpg?t=1525552082" alt="lifetimenylogo.jpg" width="195" height="70" />*240
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to email@example.com
Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.
Posted by Jessica Hartshorn on 4th Jun 2018
We own kind of a silly number of Gothic products, most purchased in the 1990s and early 2000s and still in daily use in our house. We just added this twin bed to our collection, for our daughter's room, and it's great. We bought the plain pine (because we're cheap) and it's perfect for her, well-built and very pretty even without any fancy stain. It's a high bed because of all the storage underneath, and the storage is pretty massive, she couldn't even fill it which is saying something for a 15-year-old girl.