- Size: Queen (60" x 80" mattress) shown above
- Platform Deck - 62"W x 82"L x 15"H (Platform height to where the mattress rests is 12") Deck is available in 2 long halves upon request to facilitate transport through your home.
- Platform Base - 48"W x 64"L x 12"H
- Interior Drawer Size - 24"D x 29.5"W x 7"H
- Material: Hand Crafted with Solid Pine Wood
- Finish: This piece comes unfinished or choose from our available colors
- Drawers: Two Drawers without Metal Tracks
- Hardware: Comes standard with under-drawer hand grooves (Other hardware options available, additional fees apply)
- This product comes in large parts - Minor Set Up Required
- Set Up charge applies when set up option is chosen (IN HOUSE SET UP) and is available for "Local Delivery Truck" shipping option only within the NY Tri-State Area. For Customer Pick Ups or shipments out Of NY Tri-State area please choose the "SELF INSTALLATION" option and call us for a shipping quote.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Brand: Gothic Furniture
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to email@example.com Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome platform foundation for the money. The installers were quick & professional. I would purchase this again & I've told MANY friends & family about Gothic.
Good quality great delivery
The Queen Platform Bed With 2 Drawers In Pine is great. It is custom built and very study. The drawers are deep and not made out of cheap product. The delivery guys came in and put it together quickly and couldn't have been more professional. The affordability of Gothic furniture is a key factor in making me come back again and again. For a little more more than a purchase from Ikea you can get a great platform bed that is durable and built to order. It won't fall apart and they stand by their work. Great company.
We ordered this bed for our cottage at our B&B because we wanted a sturdy bed and some storage. It did not disappoint, a very well made, simple product, well packaged and very intuitive to put together. The delivery went very smoothly and the product met my expectations.
I love my Queen Platform Bed With 2 Drawers In Pine!!
I bought my first furniture from Gothic in 1999 when I was living in Brooklyn Heights. I have moved seven times since then, including from New Jersey to Wisconsin and Wisconsin to California. The furniture still looks beautiful! So when I needed a new bed I decided to have order it from Gothic and have it shipped all the way across the country to Northern California. It arrived about a week ago and is gorgeous! Thank you, Gothic!