- FAQ & Shipping
How to order.
- Find the products you want and customize if applicable.
- Add the products to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to check out.
- Fill in your billing and shipping information.
- Select your delivery option, or contact us to get shipping options and rates for your area.
- Review your order.
- Submit your order.
- Receive an online order confirmation.
- Receive email confirmation invoice and email confirmation transaction receipt.
- Receive and reply / confirm to email regarding your shipping or pick up date.
Order Status information updates.
- Awaiting Fulfillment : We have received your order and we are reviewing it. We will be contacting you within 24-36 hours w/ delivery date, pick up or shipping options.
- Awaiting Shipment : You have agreed to a delivery date or to the shipping options and we are working hard to prepare all items.
- Awaiting Pick Up : You have agreed to a pick up date and we are preparing your order for that date.
- Manual Verification Required : Your order has been approved but we will need a valid photo ID in order to proceed with your order
- Shipped : Your order is ready and we have made all appropriate arrangements with the shipping company to pick up your item(s) for delivery (you also get a tracking number, or a specific day and time frame).
- Cancelled : For some unusual reason you decide that you do not want any more furniture so you requested to cancel your order.
- Refunded : We have processed a refund transaction on your account. Credit will reflect on your account within 2 business days.
- Completed : Your order has been received and inspected by you and you have signed that "all items were received in good condition".
How much is shipping?
To find shipping prices for your area click on "View Cart" link and then click on the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" link. Then enter your zip-code and state. The shipping cost shown is shipping only and does not include the price of the merchandise. If you change quantities, press "update quantity" and then again click “Estimate Shipping & Tax” so the total will update accordingly.
Calculated shipping is only to the NY tri-state Metropolitan area. Any results for zip-codes in any other areas will not be considered valid. If you see this message "Call for Shipping Rates" and need a quote for areas outside the NY tri-state Metropolitan area, please call or email us. We will try our best to get a quote for you or supply you with information you will need to find a quote and arrange your own shipping.
How does shipping work?
Usually, 1-3 days after you place your order we will update your account (or email you) to inform you of your choice of delivery days and delivery options. The day before the delivery, we will contact you again to provide a 4-5 hour time frame estimate for the next day's delivery.
Automatic emails are sent when updates are made, however automatic emails are sometimes filtered or blocked entirely by some mail services including AOL, OPTONLINE and GMAIL and YAHOO. If you have not received a delivery update within a few day of placing an order there may be a problem with our email reaching you, please contact us immediately.
In order to complete all the deliveries in a timely manner we must follow a logical route. The time frames are determined by the route. The route depends on the location of all of the deliveries for that day.
If the delivery day will not work for you, you can reschedule the day. We cannot offer a time frame until the day before, when we have all the relevant information necessary to plan a route.
Our Local Delivery Truck service includes assembly on most items or the items will come already assembled. Please be aware that most of our items come fully assembled. Please make sure that the items you purchase will fit through your doorways, hallways, staircases or any turns without unusual methods such as hoisting or alteration. If you are concerned an item may not fit, please call (877) 446-8442 to discuss the options available before we attempt delivery. We are under no obligation to take back furniture because it does not fit, so please select items which will fit.
The basic charge includes delivery inside to Elevator buildings or Walk-up buildings up 1 inside flight of stairs.
If their are any building restrictions such as time, certificate of insurance, etc. please make us aware of this so that we can make the proper arrangements for you. Some additional fees may apply.
This is solely the responsibility of the customer.
Please make sure that the area where the furniture will be placed and/or assembled is accessible and clear of any obstructions. Our delivery crew is under no obligation to move or re-arrange existing furniture or other items.
Pick up from our Factory / Warehouse.
You will receive and email alerting you when your item will be available for pick up . If items needs to be built or stained it may take 2 to 3 weeks. On pick up day's please go to our factory showroom store located at the corner of Grand Ave & 57th Street, Maspeth New York 11378 to receive your pick up slip. Please have a photo I.D. with you.
The Factory Address is : 58-77 57th Street, Maspeth, New York • Tel : (347) 881-1458.
Pick up hours are :
- Mon-Fri 10:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday Closed
Pick up from a Local Store.
If an order is placed at the on-line store you have the option to pickup at our MASPETH NEW YORK WAREHOUSE (11378) at no additional cost. PICK UP HOURS 10:00am-4:00pm Monday-Saturday
You also have the option to pick up at one of our NEW YORK SERVICE CENTER STORE LOCATIONS. PICK UP HOURS 11:00am-6:00pm Monday-Saturday. Please call to make proper arrangements.
Pick up from Local Store instructions.
Many of our products come with no packaging or minimal packaging to keep our prices low so it is advisable to bring blankets or other such materials to protect your furniture.
Please come prepared to pickup. This includes the people to handle the item you are picking up, any packing materials, moving blankets, straps, rope or other items you may need. We are not responsible for providing any of these materials. You must have a vehicle suitable for the item you are picking up. Our warehouse staff is available to bring the items to the loading dock and in some cases can assist you if necessary in loading. We are under no obligation to load it for you nor can our staff assist to load an inappropriate vehicle. Once the item is in your possession and signed for it becomes your responsibility to safely transport, unload and set up if required.
Freight Deliveries / Areas except NY Tri-State area.
OUT OF STATE DELIVERIES ARE DONE THROUGH FREIGHT SHIPPING COMPANIES AND INCLUDE CURBSIDE DELIVERY. A white glove service can be provided through local delivery companies within the state of delivery. Ground service for small to large packages will be delivered to door.
- What is a curbside delivery? A curbside delivery is when the delivery truck driver drops off the items at the curb in front of your house.
- What is a white glove delivery? A white glove delivery is when the delivery truck crew brings the items into the house and into the room of choice, additional fee's will incur with white glove service such as flights of stairs, actual assembling of products.
- What is a Lift gate ? A hydraulic mechanism that lowers and raises cargo to the street
Please inform us what service you will need to have the proper shipping and delivery quote.
UPS SERVICE CENTER PICK UP LOCATIONS *click on the link and choose a location
Many options are available to meet your budget. Call for details.
Production time frames may vary 4-8 weeks depending on factory work load conditions and begin when shipping is confirmed
please take that into consideration because these are hand made items
Once items are shipped you will be alerted by email: If for any reason your delivery is missed or delayed and a re-delivery or storage of items will occur you will be subject to additional fees.
Any items that are found damaged, you can contact the delivery company and Gothic Cabinet Craft as well. Please do not discard any of the packaging material. Pictures will need to be taken and submitted to the insurance companies for claims purposes. Once a claim is filed you will be contacted through the shipping company for inspection and details of procedures.*Claims through UPS can take up to 120 days to process customers can file the claim or have Gothic file it on their behalf. You will be notified immediately of any claims status change that have been updated by the shipping company
What is the Web store Return Policy?
If Gothic Cabinet Craft accepts a cancellation or return, it will be subjected to a minimum 10% of selling price restocking charge.
The customer is responsible for delivery charges if the furniture has been shipped. A minimum 10% re-stocking fee is also deducted from any refund. If a product has been finished for you, 25% of the merchandise total will be deducted from any refund as a restocking fee. Items will not be authorized for return or exchange after 24 hours from the delivery date. There will be no refund of any kind until after receipt and inspection of the condition of any returned item by Gothic Cabinet Craft.
Please contact us and we will assess your situation and arrange a solution with you. The cost and availability of exchanges are determined on a case by case basis.
Any Mattress or Futon must be in it's original sealed manufacture package for return or exchange.
No cancellations or store credit on custom orders.
No cancellations accepted for not fitting in your space, please measure carefully.
In store orders Cancellation and Returns.
If Gothic Cabinet Craft accepts a cancellation or return, it will be subjected to a minimum 10% of selling price restocking charge. Finished items and special order items will be subject to minimum 25% restocking charge.
Floor sample merchandise is sold “As Is”, “Final Sale”, and cannot be cancelled or returned. “As Is” merchandise is sold with no warranty of any kind.
No cancellations or store credit on custom and special orders.
No cancellations accepted for not fitting in your space, please measure carefully.
In store orders Return Policy: Terms & Conditions.
Please refer to the back page of your Retail Store receipt or call store for details.
Sale and Clearance Items.
All Sale and Clearance items are available while supplies last. We reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) when the product is not available / not in stock (any payments will be refunded).
Since no two trees are identical, woods can be expected to differ both in color and grain. The natural wood finish of fine furniture owes much of its charm to these variations in color tones and grain characteristics. In respect to the above, we cannot be responsible for variations in the color tone and grain in our furniture.
- Gothic Cabinet Craft is committed to keeping your personal information private. We do not share, sell or trade any of our customer's private information.
- Not responsible for typographical errors.
- All measurements are approximate and in inches unless indicated otherwise. Product design, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
General questions and concerns.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Please refer to our "Contact Us Page".