Introducing our Red Hook Platform Storage Bed with 8 Drawers, as part of our new an improved collections inspired by the different styles of New York City.
The Red Hook Platform Storage Bed with 8 Drawers, shown in Queen, is built tough and strong like the city it's named after, Red Hook, Brooklyn. Utilizing a more modern style with clean, straight edges and flush sides, this collection is hand made out of REAL Red Oak Plywood and finished off with square stainless steel knobs. The Red Hook line is ready to last a lifetime and help all of your clothing storage needs.
This version of our Red Hook Platform Storage Bed in Queen Size comes with eight drawers, four on each side, and is ready to store your clothing. Every piece in the Red Hook line is handcrafted with REAL solid Red Oak Plywood and REAL Red Oak Wood Veneer. The drawers are large and deep with flat fronts and accented with decorative square stainless steel knobs. Metal tracks come standard on each drawer, allowing for smooth ease of use when opening and closing the drawers. Utilizing a flat plywood top construction, this bed comes mattress-ready with no need for a box spring. (Mattress and headboard sold separately). This bed comes UNFINISHED ready to be stained, or for an additional fee, choose from any one of our Classic or Premium wood finishes.
- Size: Queen (60x80) Click here to view our available mattresses for this bed
- Material: Solid Red Oak Plywood with Red Oak Wood Veneer Edging
- Platform Top Dimensions: 61-1/2"D x 81-1/2"W x 21-1/2"H, platform height where mattress rests is 18-1/4"H. (available in two long halves upon request to facilitate easier transport through narrow hallways and staircases)
- Base Dimensions: 48"D x 64"W x 18"H. (Available in two halves for an additional charge)
- Drawers: (8 drawers, 4 on each side) Butt-End Construction, with Metal Tracks. Interior drawer size : 22"D x 30"W x 6"H
- Hardware: Square Stainless Steel Knobs
- Shipping Information : This product ships in large parts - minor assembly required. Orders shipping outside of the New York Tri-State area are shipped via Freight Companies with Drop Off options only. Freight companies do not offer In House Set-Up options.
- Additional Shipping Information : Note that most of our furniture comes assembled fully or in large parts. If you feel an item in your order might not pass through doors, stairways, halls or turns to reach the location you intend to place it, please Contact us. IF SHIPPED BY FREIGHT, TOP OF PLATFORM COMES AS TWO HALVES to facilitate transit.
- Product Set Up : $50 IN HOUSE SET-UP option is available for all Local Deliveries within the New York Tri-State area. Must choose "Local Delivery Truck" option in shopping cart. For Customer Pick Ups or shipments outside of the New York Tri-State area please choose the "SELF INSTALLATION" option.
- Headboard and Mattress are sold separately.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Brand: Gothic Furniture
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my new platform bed. It is much higher than I expected, but not more than I can handle. There were pre-drilled holes and extra screws, which made it easy enough to assemble even though it had no instructions. I even had enough to secure the frame that extra bit.
We had been looking for a storage bed for a long time that had a design that was more than utilitarian; i.e we wanted it to look good too. The bed looks great and the quality for the price is great. It is all solid wood and very sturdy. There are two things that came as surprises. First, It does not come with instructions or screws. I did have it delivered out of state so I knew it would come in a few pieces, so that part was not a surprise, and it really is simple to put together, you just need to have some 1" screws. Secondly, you cannot see this in the pictures but the bed top does overhang on all 4 sides, so there will be a gap at the head of the bed under the mattress. We got the headboard too, and I think it actually looks pretty cool. It will certainly become a dusty area for cleaning, but again, its an interesting design for a bed with a TON of storage. We are able to get rid of two dressers because of how much we can fit in the drawers.