This Loft Bed is a great space saver for any room.
The sturdy and supportive Solid Pine structure creates a loft bed featuring two bookcases & a workstation below, providing ample floor space for the space-conscious room.
This Loft Bed is Made in the USA by Gothic Furniture and is available in raw wood or you can choose from any of our Classic Hand-Applied Finishes.
This is a "Made to Order" item, so additional time may be required for delivery.
- Material : Hand Crafted with Solid Pine Wood.
- Finish : Available unfinished or choose from our available colors.
- Size : Full (Fits standard Full size mattress).***Also available in Twin & Queen sizes. Please contact us for more information.
- Dimensions : Depth 57" x Width 78" x Height 76".
- Head Clearance of desk area, from floor to bottom of mattress support : 60 1/4"
- Dimensions of Desk shelf : Depth 12 1/2" x Width 56" x Height 30"
- Dimensions of bookcase shelves : Depth 11 3/4" x Width 27"
- Clearance between shelves : 11 3/4"
- Thickness of posts : 11"
- Ladder Dimensions : Width 16" x Height (inclined) 66 1/2". Clearance between steps : 10 3/4". Step Depth : 4 1/2"
- Rail Height Clearance : 13"
- Distance from floor to where the mattress rests : 62 1/2"
- Installation Options is available only under "Local Delivery Truck" shipping option. For Customer Pick Ups or Out Of NY Tri-State Deliveries please choose the "Self Installation" option.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Mattresses sold separately.
Brand: Gothic Furniture
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.