- Mattress Size: XL Full (54" x 80")
- Overall Dimensions: 56"D x 82"W x 15"H - (Platform height to where the mattress rests is 12¾")
- Box Dimensions:
- Platform Top: (2 Piece) (2) 28" D x 82" L x 3" H or (4 Piece): (2) 28" D x 28" L x 3" H + (2) 28" D x 54" L 3" H (Additional Costs Apply)
- Platform Base: (1 Piece) 48"W x 64"L x 12"H (Available to be built in 2 pieces Additional Costs Apply)
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 24" Deep x 29" Wide x 6" High
- Material: 3/4" Birch Plywood - Platform Top where mattress rests is a solid 5.2 mm birch plywood (½" and ¾" Plywood Tops Available Additional Costs Apply)
- Finish: This piece comes unfinished or you can choose from our available colors
- Drawers: Square Edge Drawer Fronts, Butt-Ended construction, with Metal Tracks (Ball Bearing Full Extension Tracks Available Additional Costs Apply)
- Hardware: Finger Grooves
- This product comes in 2 halves - Minor assembly required (can be requested to come in 4 pieces to facilitate transport through tight turns or narrow staircases for an additional fee)
- In-house setup only applies to orders that are delivered by "Gothic Delivery Truck"
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time. Platform Top is standard in 2 pieces for all orders being freight shipped.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to email@example.com Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.