The elegant yet simple and unobtrusive box-design with large built-in storage drawers are the staple of this bed and is what continues to make it one of our best sellers. Available in a variety of configurations giving you total control when selecting a Captain's Bed to fit your needs.
The Birch Raised Panel Captain's Bed, shown above in Twin XL size, has 3 large drawers built-in with metal tracks. It is hand crafted with REAL solid Birch Plywood and Birch Wood Veneer Edging, and more modern square-edged drawer fronts. The simple design allows for it blend well along with any of our other Gothic Furniture products, giving you the option to put together your own set by picking and choosing the items you need. Fashioned with a solid top as opposed to industry standard slats, this bed is mattress-ready so no need for a boxspring. Headboard and mattress sold separately.
- Size: Twin (38.5" x 80") Click here to view our available mattresses for this bed
- Dimensions: 40.75"D x 81.5"W x 13 1/2"H. The Platform height where the mattress rests is 12"
- Material: Solid Birch Plywood with Birch Veneer Edging - Platform Top where mattress rests is a solid 5.2 mm birch plywood
- Finish: This piece comes unfinished or choose from our available colors
- Drawers: Butt-Ended construction, with Metal Tracks
- Drawer Size: Interior clearance of drawer approximately 24 1/2"D x 21 3/4"W x 7"H
- Hardware: Option of Round Wooden Knobs or Italian Metal Handles
- This product comes in 2 pieces - minor assembly required
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only
Brand: Gothic Furniture
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to email@example.com Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.