Our American Pride Pantry features two large raised panel doors and four adjustable shelves*. Constructed with solid pine wood, this item features quality, design and utility all in one. Perfect for all your storage solutions. This item can be used for storing from clothing to linen, jars and other pantry items or used as a utility closet.
- Overall Dimensions : 19"D x 32"W x 72"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 17" x 28½" x ¾"
- Material: Hand Crafted with Solid Pine Wood.
- Finish: This piece comes unfinished or you can choose from our available colors.
- Hardware: Round Wooden Knobs.
- Features: Two (2) Raised Panel Doors, One (1) Fixed Shelf & Four (4) Adjustable Shelves.
- Item comes with 3 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf. The fixed shelf can be detached by removing the 4 screws underneath it. Comes standard installed unless specified in the notes when placing the order. It can also be removed at a later time by customer, however we recommend leaving the fixed shelf for added durability.
- No assembly required - Product comes fully assembled.
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Brand: Gothic Furniture
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to email@example.com Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.