Introducing our American Pride Bedroom Set, as part of our new and improved collections inspired by the different styles of New York City.
This bedroom Set is available in Full or Queen and designed with smooth contours and that give it a sleek yet elegant charm. Not only does this line exhibit style and flair, but open the drawers and you'll be astonished to find that it also offers the space saving solution that many New Yorkers yearn for.
This 5-piece set comes outfitted with 20 extra large drawers. Every item is constructed by hand using REAL solid Pine wood. The deep, large drawers are complimented with wooden knobs giving it the perfect finishing touch. Metal tracks come standard on each drawer of every item (nightstand excluded), allowing for smooth ease of use when opening and closing the drawers.
Click on the links below to view or purchase each item individually.
This set includes :
- 1) Queen Size Captains Bed with 6 Large Drawers on Metal Tracks 62"W x 82"L x 13½"H SKU# GV13Q6-P
- 1) Queen Size Bookcase Headboard 9" D x 56" W x 41" H SKU# GV4150B-P
- 1) Nightstand with 1 Drawer (No Tracks) 13"D x 17"W x 24"H SKU# GV9000-P
- 1) Chest with 5 Drawers on Metal Tracks 19¼"D x 27"W x 44¼"H SKU# GV9005-P
- 1) Dresser with 8 Drawers on Metal Tracks 20"D x 51"W x 36"H SKU# GV9008-P
- Size: Queen (60x80) See our mattress selection for this bed here
- Material: Hand Crafted with Solid Pine Wood
- Finish: These pieces come unfinished, or choose from our available colors
- Drawers: Butt-ended construction, with standard metal tracks
- Hardware: Wooden Knobs
- Most of the items in this collection come fully assebled, or, in large parts with minor assemble required. See individual product specifications for details
- Orders outside the 5 Boroughs of New York City require additional shipping/handling time
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.