The twin over twin version of our best bunk beds come with a headboard, integrated ladder and 6 drawers on metal roller glides for storage. No bunkie boards required! Guardrail included for safety. Fits standard twin size (38" x 75") mattresses.
Available in Pine unfinished or choose from our available colors.
Bottom mattress sits approximately 12 inches above the floor, top mattress sits approximately 59 1/2 inches above the floor, overall height of the bed, at the headboard is 74.5 inches off the floor. Length of the bed is 78 1/2 inches the width is 42 inches.
- Depth 42" x Width 78 1/2" x Height 74 1/2".
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: Depth 23" x Width 20 3/4" x Height 5 3/4".
- Head clearance for bottom bed is 37" without the Mattress, to find your clearance subtract the height of your mattress from 37".
- The ladder can be set up either on the left or on the right side.
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Set-up charge applies when selected. Each twin bed comes fully assembled. Installation is available for orders delivered within the 5 boroughs of NYC and Nassau County; parts of Suffolk County, New Jersey and Connecticut. Please contact us to confirm whether installation is available in your area BEFORE placing your order. Orders delivered via Freight are not eligible for installation.
- Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Gothic Cabinet Craft will repair or replace any Gothic manufactured product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. Excluded are normal wear and tear (including dents, scratches and finish), negligence or misuse and damage caused by moving or shipping furniture. Knots and natural wood imperfections are not covered. Warranty is only valid when furniture is finished by Gothic. For New York City (five Boroughs), Nassau and Suffolk County customers only, Gothic Cabinet Craft will replace or repair the furniture at no charge for the first year after the purchase. After the first year, and for customers outside of NYC area, if the customer brings the item to our Maspeth Factory for repair, there is no charge, but a travel and/or delivery/pick up fee will apply for in home repairs or pick-ups. Valid only on purchases made on or after 8/1/2011 and your order must be registered on line (www.gothiccabinetcraft.com/lifetime-warranty/) within 30 days of the day you receive your furniture for the warranty to be in effect for Gothic manufactured items. Custom made orders, floor samples, and/or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Any repairs attempted by the customer voids all warranties. In the event of a service request the Service Department may request a photo which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Glass components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Minor scratches, air bubbles, surface waviness or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacture, and are not considered quality defects. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. Our mechanical components are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year. Normal wear and tear, damages which result from improper use, improper care, accidents, abuse or negligence are not covered by the warranty. All mattresses sold by Gothic Cabinet Craft are warranted solely by the original manufacturer's warranty. Gothic Cabinet Craft reserves the right not to accept any returns on mattresses that have been removed from their original packaging or if Gothic Cabinet Craft determines that the mattress has been improperly used or exposed to any infestation.